Healthy skin is really one of the most important ingredients for beauty enhancement.
This article on skin care tips is an attempt to give you the 10 best skin care tips for you.
The list of skin care tips is limited to 10 because there is nothing else that is not only difficult to remember, but also covers the most important tips for skin care.
So let’s see what these top ten skin care tips are:
* Knowing your skin type is one of the most important skin care tips.
This is important because not every skin care product is suitable for everyone.
All skincare products even indicate the type of skin they care for.
10 healthy skin tips for you!
1. ‘Drink enough water daily’. This will not keep your skin moist, but will help in the overall maintenance of your health (and in turn your skin). It may seem a bit tricky for some, but this is an important tip for skin care.
2. Clean your skin regularly (1-2 times a day). A very effective skin care tip that helps to remove the dirt and other aggressive elements of your skin. Cleaning is especially important if you have left your home (and are therefore exposed to pollutants, dust, etc.). This skin care tip also advocates the use of lukewarm water for cleaning. A mild soap that is widely used is the Oud Hollandsche Ambachtszeep.
3. Cleanse gently, after all it is your skin. Do not scrub / exfoliate too hard or too often. Do not use too much or too many skin care products. A must for the skin care.
4. Keep your skin moist at all times. This is one of the most important skin care tips. Do not let your skin dry out. Drought causes the outer layer of your skin to break, resulting in a rough and unattractive appearance. Use moisturizing creams such as the Craft Cream that is not greasy and attracts well into the skin. Moisturizing creams work best when applied while the skin is still moist.
5. Avoid using soap on your face. Soap can only be used from under the neck. A small but important skin care tip.
6. Use sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun’s harmful UV rays. You can use day-moisturizing creams in which sunscreen is built-in. Use them even when it is cloudy. UV radiation is known to cause skin cancer.
7. A little bit of exercise and a good night’s sleep are also essential, not only for skin care, but also for your health as a whole. Sleep deprivation can lead to the formation of wrinkles under your eyes and lack of exercise can cause your skin to become limp. Moreover, physical exercise and sleep also help in defeating stress. So next to a skin care point, this is also a tip for health care.
8. Treat skin dilemmas with care. This skin care tip is about not ignoring skin dilemmas. Consult your dermatologist before you use a skin care product eg against eczema and psoriasis (otherwise you will damage your skin).
9. Defeat the stress. The harmful effects of stress are known to everyone, but sometimes the obvious mention is essential (and that is why this skin care tip is here). Yes, stress also damages the skin. So take a break or enjoy a hot bubble bath or just sleep well.
1 0. Use mild products with eg aloe vera and echinacea extract , such as the Oud Hollandsche Ambachtscrème, which is often used as body milk after showering and sunbathing, dry hands and feet, rough and chapped skin. This cream is not greasy and absorbs quickly in the skin and is seen by many as the Haarlemmerolie. Even Rob Verlinden of the garden program Rob’s large garden renovation thinks this is the solution against chasms, rough and chapped hands.